Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chicago Shopping!

Today was Addison's first trip (and shopping experience) to Chicago. Grandma L took us to the American Girl doll store and out to lunch at Rainforest Cafe (delicious!!)

Addi had to have her baby NOW so grandma let her have it-it was suppose to be a Christmas/Birthday present. I bought her a baby bath tub and some accessories. So for Christmas she's getting a bed, high chair and a tub for her babies. I also just got in the mail a 'baby check up' bag for baby dolls. This girl has more baby dolls than Octomom :)

This is the doll she got


This is the bath tub I bought her

And the bath accessories I bought her. The other one wasn't online for some reason...

 
And we're off....

 
In front of the Water Tower with grandma

 
Had to open her baby as soon as she got it...

 
Heading out to Rain Forest Cafe..baby in hand of course!

 
Right outside of the RFC

 
Rocking her baby to sleep. Then asked me to rock them both to sleep.

 
I can't wait for her to open up the gifts I bought her!