Saturday, November 6, 2010

Planning is in full force....

For Addi's 2nd birthday party!! I've decided that the theme isn't going to be Barnyard, as I previously mentioned, instead it's going to be Blue's Clues! I've searched everywhere for Blue's Clues decorations and have found so many on eBay. Luckily Kyle hasn't checked the bank account lately because I've been going a little crazy lol! Here is what I've gotten so far for the party...

My friend Melaine from work is making the cake

I got a 48 piece party favor pack for $10, you seriously can't beat that!

Instead of treat bags I bought these cute treat boxes.

Going to make these molds and put them in the treat boxes

And of course, can't forget the napkins!

I've also done a little Christmas shopping and this is what I have so far. These are all going to be stocking stuffers...well minus the pillow. That will just get wrapped as a regular present.


A little Beanie Baby Blue dog..super cute!

A nightgown....

Joe's notebook

The pillow...that I'm sure we will have to carry EVERYWHERE!

No comments: