Here is her outfit for the Ledbetter side and her 2nd birthday. I am really loving the sweater dress and boots look on her. Tiny bit jealous I can't pull it off ha!
This is her Christmas dress. I'm not sure if it's brown and pink or black and pink so I'm not sure on the shoes yet.
The Ledbetter side of the family is wearing black sweaters and jeans, but we wanted Addi and the great grandparents to stand out, hence Addi wearing pink. We are also getting individual family pictures done. I'm hoping there's a good one of Kyle, Addi and me. For my family side I think I'm going to wear a brown sweater (if in fact Addi's dress is brown and pink).
I can't decide if I'm just going to use one of Addi's pictures in our Christms card or one of our whole family. Guess I'll just have to wait and see the finished product of both and then decide.....



No comments:
Post a Comment