Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Bestie :)

This weekend Addi and I took a trip to Holland, MI to see my best friend Renee and her two kids, Sarah and Jack. We went up there earlier this year and they have since moved from Grand Rapids to Holland...from an apartment to a BEAUTIFUL house. I may be a tiny bit jealous :O) We got up there Saturday around 2 and left after lunch today. All three kids were great...until we went to McDonalds for dinner. Then all hell broke loose. No one would eat, no one would sit down, no one would listen. So we left. Three little kids may have went to bed a little hungry. Addi went to bed SO easily! It was also 8pm their time (7 our time) and I couldn't believe she was ready for bed. She slept until I went to bed then of course she woke up and asked to be covered up 15 times. It was a early morning after staying up so late with Renee but all in all it was a great weekend. Can't wait to see her again in two weeks when she comes up here without the babies!

This is what happends when you have three kids all hyped up on sugar...not that we would do that or anything. We NEVER give our kids candy, or let them run around the living room with carmel apple suckers. No. Never. Ever.




And after a long day, Renee and I most certianly did not use a half bottle of Bacardi to make daiquiris just for the two of us and we did not stay up until 1am drinking them watching house hunters.


Nor do I let my child eat breakfast standing up. What kind of mother do you think I am?! And chocolate donuts for breakfast after the previous day was full of cookies, brownies and candy? Whoa, hey now, Addi ONLY eats certified organic food and this would never happen.



Let the kids sit on the window ledge just for a mere picture? Are you kidding?! What kind of parents would put thier kids in such danger?


But I do however love to take pictures of my sleeping child after she played hard with her friends

No comments: