Tuesday, September 21, 2010

GeoTrax

Today at work I was introduced to the wonderful world of GeoTrax. It's a train and air set (like Thomas the train) but more durable. The sets all link together so you could possibly have an entire room full of trains.

After work Jess, Jake, Addi and I all headed out to Merriville. We went out to dinner at Baker's Square (yum!!) and then headed to Toys-r-us. The entire GeoTrax selection was buy 2 get the 3rd free. Jess and I split the deal since Jake likes them more and I didn't know if Addi would be super in love with them. WELL I was completely wrong. We got home and I set up the set...this one to be exact..



She LOVES it! I didn't really pay attention to it when I picked it up but it's a zoo. There is a train, a zoo keeper and two animals. They make manual or electric trains with a remote control. I think we'll try a remote controll one next.



The set folds up and all the pieces go inside, which I think is awesome for when she doesn't play with it I can just pack it up and put it in the cabinet with the rest of the toys.

Oh and I also cleaned out her toy box and have realized she has 10 baby dolls and lots of bottles but not alot of accessories-high chair, pack and play, swing etc. I'm hoping she gets some of that stuff for her birthday or Christmas...guess I'll just have to let Santa know :)

No comments: