
I'd really love to have this room turned into a play room/family room. It is in the process of becoming one but I want it done NOW!! But that requires money, money we don't have at the moment.
I'd also love to take Addison to the zoo soon. I would like to go when it isn't so crowded but also on a day when it's not 50 degrees.
I'd also love to go on vacation. Don't care where. Just somewhere. Kyle and I haven't been on a vacation in 4 years. Unless you count going to my grandparents cottage in Wilcott, IN as a vacation then its been since Labor Day last year. I/We want to go somewhere for our 1 year anniversary. He says Canada. I say no. We'd like to go somewhere that's far away but at the same time close enough that we could come home if something were to happen with Addison. Any suggestions?!
No comments:
Post a Comment