Addison is now up to 9 teeth. Top and bottom 4 then a random bottom molar. Not sure when that came through but it's been there for a while. Now she's working on more. Only took 11 months to pop ONE tooth, I guess I will take a midly cranky baby for lots more teeth! For a long time the joke was that she was going to be a "toothless toddler"! ha! Not so much anymore!!
We went to the dr last week and had her 15 month check up...only a month late, but who's counting.... ANYWAYS! I'm a horrible mom and didn't know she needed 15m shots (whoops!) so she had to get those as well.
She is 24.4lbs (70th percentile), 31 5/8in (75th percentile) and her head is 47.5cm (85th percentile). I told her she has a big head because her brain is so big, she giggled. She knows it's true. That girl is too smart for her own good! We go in July for her 18m check up (again, a month late) and to get her last (I hope!) round of booster shots. I guess I shouldn't complain about the shots, she cries for a minute and is ready to go.
My phone took a crap today. No iPhone=not sure what I'll do with my time! Luckily I have my old blackjackII but that is not an iPhone. It's also SUPER slow. The phone isn't charging, which means I can't back up my phone, which means I can't get the pictures off. Luckily I just transfered a bunch a few days away at work, I'll just put email them to myself and sync it up. It's just going to take A LOT of work to put everything back together :(
Alright off to Zumba. This will be my fist time back since last Monday. I had the flu and strep throat last week. Ugh I feel huge and need a good stress reliever!
No comments:
Post a Comment