Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

The Easter bunny came on Sunday morning and brought Addi all sorts of fun things. She is really in to bubbles now so he brought some for her. She got shoes, color wonder paper, bubbles, and Elmo eggs. She also got a fancy breakfast of pancakes, eggs and orange juice...which is her favorite.

Photobucket

Great Grandma and Grandpa D
Photobucket

Grandma and Grandpa L
Photobucket

Family pic :)
Photobucket

Addi with her basket bin from Grandma and Grandpa L
Photobucket


After G&G L's house we went over to my dads and ate there (I'm in desperate need of hitting the gym after this weekend!!). My dad had a little egg hunt for the girls. It was nice to see a tradition that I did when I was little being carried over to Addison, Emileigh and Mason.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kyle asked Addi if she wanted some candy. She said "ya!"
Photobucket

Enjoying some gummy bears, or bunnies, I'm not sure what they were.
Photobucket

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday :)

No comments: