Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Forget going out on Black Friday, I'd rather be sleeping! But I do enjoy me some online shopping. I did pretty much all of it on Friday/Saturday and waiting until Monday for the Cyber Monday sales to pick up a few more things. So far I have gotten:

Vtech - Learn & Dance Interactive Zoo
Photobucket

LeapFrog Fridge Farm Magnetic Animal Set
Photobucket

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Bounce & Spin Zebra
Photobucket

Fisher Price - Precious Planet Resin Monkey Bank
Photobucket

and I'd really like to get her this Laugh & Learn™ Learning Home™ but I can't see spending $70 on it! But it looks like SO much fun!!
Photobucket

I've also bought her some clothes and puzzles. Maybe someone will buy that Learning Home for her *hint hint grandparents* Lol!

1 comment:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

Hannah loves her leraning home toy. I recommend it!