Saturday, November 28, 2009

11 Months Old!!

I can't believe it! One more month and I'll have a toddler! Where has the time gone?!
Photobucket

Some new things she's doing-
--Will walk if you hold her hands.
--Only taking bottles if/when she wakes up in the middle of the night
--Eating all real food now
--Loves to play peek-a-boo
--has started to dance to music
--give kisses on command
--does the sign for "all done" when she's done eating
--can say mama, dada, baba, da (dog) and flaps her arm like a duck when you say quack quack
--is becoming more into books/reading. She'll bring a book to us and we have to read it twice
--can crawl up the stairs at lightening speed
--knows where "her" bathroom is.
--loves to look at pictures of the family
--needs to have her food on a plate and have a spoon or fork to "eat"
--top two teeth are trying to come in

So there it is! My baby is 11 months old today! Happy Birthday monkey!! I love you!

No comments: