Sunday, November 15, 2009
6 weeks and counting....
Only 6 more weeks until my baby turns 1 year old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I can't remember life without her. With that being said, we have started weaning her off formula and bottles. At first we tried mixing formula and soy milk, that didn't go over well. Then we tried just straight soy milk, she wouldn't touch it. I think milk is bad for you and gross so I/we aren't even going to try her with that. So needless to say she won't be drinking real milk. I've talked with the doctor and she said as long as she's getting calcium in other ways it's ok. Yesterday and so far today she's only had one 6oz bottle and that was at 6:30am when I knew that neither one of us were ready to get up. She's eating pretty much all real food now. She is one of the few babies I know that will eat everything. There were red peppers in her gerber graduate meal and she ate those---LOVED them in fact! She eats veggies and fruit and meat and just loves to try new things. I really hope she stays like this and doesn't become as picky of an eater as her dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment