Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow we have our appointment with the urologist. I'm really nervous to hear what he has to say. *fingers crossed* for good news.

Oh a different note.... May have found the culprit for all the throwing up. Since addi was old enough for juice we've given her V8 fusion bc of the fruit and veggies mixed in since shes not a huge fan of either. She hasn't had any for almost 2 weeks (that I can remember) and hasnt thrown up since 5/18-longest time in 5 months. This is just from us being out, no medical reason or doctors orders. Today I went grocery shopping and picked up some pomegranate/blueberry kind (her favorite). She had a few drinks while we read bedtime books. She said her throat hurt, ran to the bathroom and threw up a bunch. So needless to say she won't be getting that juice anymore. I will mention this to her GI dr when we see him next, maybes shes allergic to that????? I don't know if I've mentioned it but I've also stopped all meds, against dr's wishes. They weren't working, why continue to give them?

Ok off to bed. This momma is tired!

No comments: