So I had been throwing around the idea of getting addi either a twin size bed or a toddler bed (that wasn't her crib) for a while now. As luck would have it, Kelly's relative is having a baby and asked us daycare mommas if we had any baby items we wanted to get rid of. JACKPOT!! I gave away Addi's baby bedding and decor, monitor, swing, high chair and some sheets.
While at a subdivision yard sale (please people, I need to get rid of addi's baby clothes. 0-3T... Anyone?!?!) Kelly told me about this girl she knows that has a princess bed for sale. At first I was just going to get her a plain bed and go from there. But then I saw a picture of this bed. I fell instantly in love.
Now, this bed costs $300. Yes. $300!!!!! Absolutely positively ridiculous! The bedding was probably $50 and the mattress $40-60. I got it all for $50. Yes $50!!! So I came home, took the crib apart and Kelly and Carlos brought over the bed. Addi is the happiest 3 yr old on the planet right now. She can't wait to sleep in it.
I'm pretty pumped with my yard sale find :)

No comments:
Post a Comment