Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day in the life....

So a lot of bloggers have been doing a "day in the life of..." post and I thought I would join in.

Today addi woke up at 9:45. Yes, 9:45. I almost had a heart attack. She was up from 4am-9pm the day before so I'm sure she was exhausted.

I had already showered and got dressed since I woke up at 8. I threw some clothes on Addi and out the door we went. We met up with Jess at Natural Nails for a pedicure. Addi got her fingers and toes painted. She loves getting them done by "the lady's at the nail place". I may have created a monster.




At 11:30 we headed out to Lighthouse Mall for some new Crocs. I swear she grows out of them before the summer is over but they are so easy to clean and throw on I really don't care. We then headed over to Carter's and picked up a new dress for her, Emileigh and Olivia and shirts for Mason and Brayden. The dresses may or may not all match :)



{Addi's is yellow with an orage flower. She wore it yesterday. And she currently lives in her Crocs so no picture...}


By 1:30 we were home and I sent her outside to play so I could clean the kitchen. While I had a cleaning bug I cleaned out my car and started the bathroom. Addi asked to play games so I stopped to play with her. My house can wait, my baby won't be little forever. By 2:30 I realized that we hadn't ate lunch yet so I popped some chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries in the toaster oven and played a ravishing game of Richard Scarry's busy town eye found it. Addi "won" in case you're wondering. We ate lunch while watching power rangers and took a little rest after. Since Addi doesn't nap anymore we have rest time after lunch. She has to lay down for at least an hour. It's a nice break to our otherwise crazy day.




Around 4 or so we got up and played some more. I really forgot to take a lot of picutres but we read books, went to the grocery store and around 6:30 I cooked dinner (yummy Italian sausage on the grill and some noodle thing from a bag). After dinner we cleaned up, put on jammies and cuddled on the couch watching Super Why. Bedtime was at 8, actually going to bed was about 8:30-8:45 after the constant "mommy I need a tissue", "mommy i need to go potty!!", "mommy can I have my game? Please?! Just one game I promise!" I stayed up until 11:30 or so catching up on my shows and doing laundry.

And that's a day in the life of us!

No comments: