Jess and I decided to do something fun with the kiddos last week and take them to Chicago. We rode the train, went to the Museum of Science and Industry and then to the Rainforest Cafe. The kids were so good, even with the crowds of people, no naps and being busy all day. We thought for sure they would have fallen asleep on the train ride back..umm NO! super hyper the entire ride. We got home late and then had to be up early for a Bellaboos field trip the next day. Oh man. Never again will I do that. I was so incredibly sore, Addi was tired and cranky. But we both took naps on Friday and things were fine after that. I'm looking forward to our "family fun day" this week. I think we are going to Fair Oaks farm if it's nice *crossing fingers*!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment