Friday, February 24, 2012

Phone Dump

I've been slacking on posts lately, sorry. I just really feel unmotivated to write anything and we are stuck in a rut of doing the same things each and every day. But this week was a little different. On Monday we went to mcds playplace on a "field trip" and were there for 3 hours. She had a blast! Tuesday she went to school (because she didn't go Monday) and Wednesday we went to Funflatables, the Disney Store and Build-a-Bear in the mall. She loved the bouncy houses and all the slides. I'll admit it, I had fun too :)


We ate some lunch and headed to the Disney store. Is there a way to take up stock in just the princesses? Pretty sure I have almost everything they've ever made. Well except for the $150 Tangled wedding dress. Yes. That's correct. $150 for a dress up dress. Ummm think we'll pass on that one! I got Addi 2 new nightgowns, a Cinderella plush doll and new Cinderella play shoes. Spent only $50. I was very proud of myself. Then we went to Build-A-Bear. She has 2 of them already. One from when she was born and I bought her and Emileigh matching ones and one from last summer when we went with Michelle and Morgan to Navy Pier. She loves the one she got last year so much. She sleeps with it every night. Now we have a dog, named Toto, of course. She had so much fun making it. Last year she really didn't get it. This year oh man her face was just all smiles.






She told me that it was the "best day ever" and she loved spending time with me. Melts my heart when she says stuff like that.

No comments: