Friday, June 10, 2011

Family Fun Day!

Sunday we took a family trip up to Brookfield Zoo. It was SO.MUCH.FUN! Addi had a blast (like I knew she would)! We saw all but 2 exhibits and spent about 45 minutes in the Monkey area. The only area I wasn't fond of was the bat cave. I seriously had a panic attack and had to leave. Kyle and Addi stayed behind, I didn't want Addi to see me freak out so I just walked faster then they did. Here are a few pictures of us there. I think our next trip is going to be to the Shedd :)





~She was super excited to see the gorillas~


Love this picture <3

All tuckered out from being at the zoo all day

Addi's 1st gymnastics session is over tomorrow. It will start again in two weeks at The Courts. It is also family visit day and all of her grand parents are going to come see her :) I'm REALLY hoping she's on her best behavior!

No comments: