My poor poor Iphone :/
In the mean time I need a phone ASAP! I can't live with a phone and since we don't have a landline it's a necessity. Friday night I went to AT&T and was looking around at phones and saw this one
It's the Motorolla Atrix 4G
It runs on the Android technology (which I'm not use to AT ALL!!) and overall was a pretty good phone. I looooooooved the swype feature. You just swype your finger over the letters and the phone knows what word you're trying to type. Definitely made texting/typing much faster. The app store suuuuucks. None of my Apple apps were on the Droid market (except Facebook, Words with Friends and YouTube) so that was a downer. And I couldn't transfer my pictures or the majority of my music to the phone without buying a $5 app that got mixed reviews. The battery life also was absolutely horrible. I unplugged it at 5am and by 7 i had 70% remaining after only checking facebook a few times and playing WWF.
So I took it back today.
And picked up this beautiful phone :)
Its the Iphone 4... in white. I've wanted a white Iphone since they came out with them a few years ago. Seriously love this phone. I'm so acustom to Apple products, I'm not sure why I ever thought I could switch to an Android operating system. But no more stressing about the battery not lasting all day, my pictures/music not transfering over, nothing! Plugged the phone in and synced with iTunes and it's golden. Ahhh so easy and simple!
But now I can say that I have tried Android OS and don't like it :)



No comments:
Post a Comment