I've now been a stay at home mom again for 2 months. It's been the most rewarding and difficult job I've ever had. I say that because I absolutely love staying home with Addison. I love waking up with her in the morning, cuddling with her on the couch, playing dress up, playdoh, painting, coloring, listening to music (Lady Gaga is her 2nd favorite :)...Princess songs being first). I love teaching her new things and hearing all of the crazy stories she has to tell me and anyone else who will listen. It's difficult because she's now getting to that point where she doesn't want to stay home with Kyle or go with anyone but her grandparents. Dropping her off at school is sometimes a challenge even though she talks about her friends all.the.time. She's starting to act up when I discipline her because she knows I won't actually do anything and when Kyle tries she runs to me for comfort and has a meltdown because someone else is actually disciplining her. And with this wonderful weather we are having *note the sarcasm* it's hard for us to do anything outside so we sit inside all day, just what I love doing :/
But on a much better note, she's so incredibly smart it's crazy. She knows the name of the sun, planets, moon, and what planet we live on. Pretend play is her absolute favorite. She's been saying that her babies "throw up" and she has to clean them. She will put them over her little baby doll potty and pat their back and say "its ok baby, keep going, get it all out". ---Which making her self throw up is also a new thing..so annoyed with it!!!--- She takes such good care of her babies/stuffed animals. She loves going to gymnastics. I'll be putting her in the second session for sure! I can't wait until she's 3 and we can start tball, soccer, dance and swimming. Yes I will be a "soccer" mom for sure...minus the minivan lol!
She's still going to school 2 days a week. I always joke that i'm the SAHM that never has her kid. Wednesday/Friday she's at school. Thursday afternoon she's with her grandparents. If kyle's home at night during the week I try and give them some time together since he's been working so much so I'll leave for a little bit.
That's really all thats going on around here. Kyle's working a million hours and I'm trying to keep a 2 1/2 yr old entertained :/
No comments:
Post a Comment