It has been non stop around here this week!
Monday we hung out with Sarah, Hannah and Miles pretty much all afternoon.
Tuesday Addi went to school and I went to Ikea with Whitney. I had THE BEST chicken cesear salad EVER there. And also picked up a TV stand that was originally $100 for $20. We knew we were going to get a new TV soon and wanted a flat screen so why not? (See Thursday...SO glad I picked this up!)
Wednesday was Zumba (SO happy to be getting back to the gym!) and lunch with Whit and Lauren (who just had a baby on Thursday, congrats momma!),
Thursday we went to the movies to see Hop with Addi K and her mom Diane (another SAHM that use to go to take her daughter to school) and to the park..which was a little cold but fresh air makes for great naps :) While Addi was at grandma's house I went TV shopping...FINALLY!! Our 27" became possessed in the middle of the night Wednesday/Thursday so it was time. And by possessed I mean it turned on 3-4 times in the middle of the night, volume on full blast, the remote didn't work, the buttons wouldn't do what they were intended for. I somehow got the volume down to zero and went back to bed. Kyle unplugged it when he got up because it was on again. Talk about a CRAZY night?! We ended up with this one from Walmart, but it's $100 cheaper at the store..SCORE! It's so nice to have a big TV again :)
Friday Addi went to school for a couple hours while I hit the gym. My mom took us to Bellaboo's and of course all of the kids absolutely LOVED it!
Looking forward to what this weekend and next week holds for us!
Oh PS...I'll do a complete picture post later...Addi just woke up from her nap
1 comment:
I love IKEAs ceasar salad too! It's awesome!
Post a Comment