Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Wrap Up!

Phew! Ok, glad Easter is over with!! Too much candy is in this house right now and I'm eating it all! Addi LOVED doing the egg hunts and kept saying "one more!! one more mommy!" after everything was over.

My dad continued a tradition that I grew up with and that really made me happy. Inside a few eggs he put washers. Each washer found meant you got $5 (on top of the other $1 and coins inside the eggs). Addi found 3 washers! She ended up with $26.50 total! Whoohoo! {Side note-I need to go take her money to the bank and start her bank account}








Opeening up the goodies!

Sassy Pants-Emileigh

Little Man-Mason <3


Addi and baby Brayden :)

Sunday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Ledbetter's house and had brunch and an egg hunt there. The Easter bunny hid WAAAAY too many eggs and Addi needed help finding them.








All in all it was a great weekend!

No comments: