Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wish List Wednesday



It's come to that time where I need to get a new camera. The lens cover apparatus of my Canon broke and it's going to around $150 to get it fixed because it is out of warranty. The camera was only $175 when I bought it. I've been looking into getting a higher end camera for quite some time and getting into photography again, not like professionally or anything, just more than a point and shoot. I've been looking around and found this one:


I'd love to get this soon. I hate borrowing a camera from someone when I need it. I guess there's nothing really wrong with my camera except for the fact that the lens is now exposed to everything and the pictures have lines going through them...so ya I guess there is something wrong with it :(

So if someone wants to give me some money to buy this camera or would want to buy it for me, I'd love you forever :)

No comments: