Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday Five

Thursday Five


To play..Just post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Delighted

Grateful

Totally Stoked

or

Thankful


1--I'm very happy to be off tomorrow. I've got a play date set up for Addi at Bellaboo's and then we'll come home and do some girly things. Like paint our nails, watching trashy, I mean educational, tv, and depending on weather play outside. I don't do well with 90 degrees and 100% humidity. This momma likes air conditioning!

2-I am delighted to be invited to all these 4th of July parties. It seems that the last couple years Kyle and I have had to invite our selves places--not the case this year. So far I think we have 3 to go to. Not to mention the Portage parade that I'm in and my mom's birthday...ugh I'm getting stressed just thinking about it!

3-I'm grateful that no trees/limbs fell in our yard/house/car over the past week with all the storms. I was really worried last night coming home from the Y. All the kids were taken into the torando shelter while the mommies were bustin' our butts at Zumba. No one was hurt (that I know of) which is beyond amazing!

4-I'm totally stoked about our upcomming vacation. 2 weeks!!! AHHHHH!! I feel like I"ve got so much planning to do. Our hotel is booked, and really, that's all that matters. Nothing really needs to be reserved up there so I think we're just flying by the seat of our pants. We don't want to be jammed packed with things to do, just relax and enjoy our baby free time together.

5- Again, I'm thankful that no trees fell on my house/yard/car. Or any else's that I know of. We only lost power and attempted to stay at my dads house last night. That didn't work out so we came back here. It was a late night for Addi but she slept in. It also wasn't a million degrees out, which is another plus. I love sleeping with the windows open and fans going.

No comments: