Thursday, June 17, 2010

Door County, WI

Our 1 year wedding anniversary is quickly approaching and we've decided to go to Door County, WI for a nice romantic/relaxing vacation. We haven't been on a vacation since Nashville 5 years ago. I can not wait! I don't remember what it is like to sleep in so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself!

We are staying at the Ashbrooke Hotel (NO kids allowed!!) and staying in THIS room. Yes I know it will be the middle of July and who needs a fireplace, but the whirlpool is a must!

We are also either doing a guided winery tour or the ghost tour. Check out everything they have here. The winery tour is 5 hours (10am-3pm) which is right in the middle of the day. We haven't decided if we're going to do that or just go to the wineries ourselves. But I'd really like to do one of the "Ghost Tours" because I'm a sucker for ghost stories, yet HATE haunted houses. Go figure!

We are also getting a couples massage IN OUR HOTEL ROOM :) Can't wait! I haven't had a massage since addi was 6 weeks old!

And we're checking out the lighthouses.....and going to a nice dinner....and doing the tourist thing...Kyle has to plan something for us to do since I'm doing the winery tour for him (I HATE wine, but he loves it...)

No comments: