Words she's saying now:
mom, dad, dog, duck, cory, stewart, ro-ro (romeo), shorty, nana, papa, grandma, mamaw, grammie, grandpa, bear, audrey, cheese, goldfish, please, cup, juice, more, eyes, notebook (blues clues) toodles (mickey mouse), stop, down, bad dog, be-be (aunt britty), baby, beep beep, night night, bye, hi,
Animals she can identify and/or knows the sound of:
dog, cat, horse, cow, duck, monkey, dolphin, turtle, bird, pig, sheep/lamb, tiger, bear, fish, hippo,
Can identify these body parts:
head, hair, ear, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, tongue, hands, fingers, arms, belly/belly button, butt, leg and toes.
Eats anything that isn't green.
Loves to play outside/in the pool. She has better tan than any adult I know!
Her best friend, besides me of course, is Bear.
Her favorite shows are Blue's Clues, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Wonder Pets, Handy Manny and Imagination Movers.
She's starting to get into the Disney Pixar movies. So far we've got Shrek and Nemo on repeat. I want to get Sharks' Tale, Up!, things like that. We watched Wall-E and she didn't like it :(
For some reason, and I'm not sure where she gets this from *total sarcasm there* she love popsicles, ice cream, cookies, chocolate anything sweet. Should probably have a talk with whoever passed that gene down to her :P
I really can not believe that I have a 1 1/2 year old. 6 more months and she'll be 2! 2!! Can you believe it?! Oh man, where does the time go? I'm hoping to put her in swim lessons this summer at the YMCA because she's such a water baby and maybe tumbling this fall/winter.
The next 6 months are going to fly by, I should probably start planning her party :)
No comments:
Post a Comment