Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am:

I am: a daughter, sister, wife, mommy, aunt, friend.

I think: about lots of things

I have: a wonderful life

I wish: we didn't have to live paycheck to paycheck.

I hate: not being home with my baby all the time :(

I miss: real friends

I fear: not being able to pay our bills.

I hear: music playing at work

I smell: cherry vanilla yogurt

I crave: chocolate and pop.

I search: for the easy way out sometimes.

I wonder: if addison will grow up to have Kyle's cynical ways.

I regret: things I've said to some people

I love: my daughter, husband, friends and family.

I ache: from sitting in a chair all day

I am not: perfect.

I try: to be the best mom/wife/sister/daughter/aunt/friend out there

I believe: that everything happends for a reason

I dance: with Addison to Elmo

I sing: Elmo songs

I cry: when I'm hurt

I fight: over stupid things

I lose: my chapstick all the time

I never: am caught up with housework. EVER

I always: have enough time to read another story, give/get another kiss/hug

I confuse: myself. daily.

I listen: to music every day

I can usually be found: at work :( or playing with addi

I need: to stop procrastinating on things

I am happy: spending time with Addison and Kyle

I imagine: what life would be like if thing were better.

No comments: