Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cakes, Cakes and more Cakes!

Sorry for the delay on the birthday party post, our main computer is overheating and won't stay on so we are borrowing my mom's old laptop which is kind of a pain to upload/download pictures on. But I did manage to upload all of Addison's birthday party (parties) pictures. So without further waiting...here they are!

Monday we just celebrated here with cake and ice cream. My parents, sister and her kids came over. I think Addison had a good time if I don't say so myself!
Photobucket

Saturday was the Ledbetter side party. Think she likes chocolate cake? I have NO idea where she could get from :P
Photobucket

Sunday was the Wiesemann side party. Over 35 people were there. It was a great time. Not sure what she had more fun doing, eating cake, or playing with her friends!
Photobucket

She also got 2 new teeth for her birthday. Yes, the top ones finally popped through! :) Now I think she is working on some more. She's starting to get a runny nose, has diarrhea (maybe tmi but its true!!) and is constantly chewing on her blanket or fingers. She is also a pro at walking, I mean borderline running, now.

Hopefully our computer gets fixed soon and I can go back to regularly posting pictures :/

No comments: