
I woke up this morning to find Addison sitting in her crib. She can now put herself in sitting positon. Oh boy. It won't be long now before she's doing it more regularly, pulling herself up on things, crawling, walking, talking...I have to stop now before I have a panic attack. Just knowing that in a few months she'll be a little person makes my heart race.
She has been quite the little stinker the last few days. I can't leave her sight. I can't not sit on the floor with her while she plays, I can't play with another kid. I can't do anything that doesn't involve her. While I do love her dearly, I don't like listening to her cry while I uhh go pee by myself? Is that really to much to ask? While I do let her sit there and whine/cry the minute she sees me she stops. Little faker I tell you! Kyle put up her swing the other day and its the only thing that makes her happy. She was just laughing and smiling last night after dinner. That's always nice to see. But then got mad when it was time to go inside. In case you're wondering, you can't explain to a 7 month old that she has 2 mosquito bites on her arm and it's time to go in. She just didn't get it. Speaking of mosquito bites, why don't they itch babies/toddlers? Anyone know?

Speaking of the little stinker, she's awake now. Time to go get Daddy a birthday card (I'm such a slacker!)
No comments:
Post a Comment