Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Three things you didn't know about me!

This week on Mcklinky, the subject is THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME. So now, I'll share with you, my fellow readers, three things you didn't know about me.
First-I have a degree in Mortuary Science. If you don't know what that is, I'm a licensed funeral director. Why don't I have a job doing that you ask? Because I'd have to be on call all the time and I can't do that with a baby and a husband who works shift work. Eventually I'll do it, but not now.
Second-I am deathly afraid of birds. Yes birds. I was attacked by birds at a friends house in high school and have scars (both emotional and physical) from them. My dad also breeds them. At one point in time he had over 300 birds in his house. One day I was sitting on the couch and he went to feed a little canary. It got out and flew directly towards me. I had a panic attack. I hate walking in Chicago because of all the pigeons. I hate going to the beach because of the seagulls. I just plain hate birds.
Third-I've always wanted to be a Medical Examiner. Always. I love dead people. I love medical stuff. I just don't want to go to school for 13 years. Yes you read that right 13 years. No thank you. I'll just keep watching Dr. G Medical Examiner and helping her solve the mystery of death, thanks. .

MckLinky Blog Hop


So that's it! What are three things about you that no one (or few people) know?

No comments: