Hilary, I saw your post about the bracelets on MckMama's forum on the blog frog. I ordered one about a month ago (before he went in the hospital overnight). I ordered 2. I only need one. If you would like, i'd be more than happy to send it to you. If you would like to e-mail me your address, I'm at cahamill@charter.net; my blog is www.godcountrysaintmarys.blogspot.com. It's up to you, but the bracelets yours if you want it.
1 comment:
Hilary, I saw your post about the bracelets on MckMama's forum on the blog frog. I ordered one about a month ago (before he went in the hospital overnight). I ordered 2. I only need one. If you would like, i'd be more than happy to send it to you. If you would like to e-mail me your address, I'm at cahamill@charter.net; my blog is www.godcountrysaintmarys.blogspot.com. It's up to you, but the bracelets yours if you want it.
Post a Comment