When we bought the house in '07 all the walls were completely white {gross!!} so we painted the living room and dinning room to a light brown and the arch burgundy. Over the years I've realized how dark the house actually is and we needed something brighter. So now that we are (FINALLY) getting the floors redone, I felt like it was time for a change of paint downstairs. I decided to paint the arch Chicago Blue and the wall leading into the kitchen Blue Bayou. I'm not too sure how I feel about the lighter blue color. Nothing is on the walls right now, nor is the dinning room put back together. I'm also putting a fresh coat of paint on the walls to make eveverything fresh again.
Now I just need some color ideas for the kitchen. And I've realized the entire downstairs is now some shade of blue and browns. Oh well, they are very nice and calming colors and blue decreases your appetite so thats good :)
Pictures to come once everything is completely done :)
1 comment:
I need to repaint our kitchen! Maybe I should paint my kitchen blue so I'll stop eating so much crap. :oP Something to seriously consider! :o)
Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment