1. Post the rules
2. Post a photo of yourself & 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.
1. I'm deathly afraid of birds.
2. I have a kidney disease that my grandma died from, my uncle received a transplant, my dad WILL need one, my cousin died of complications. It's awesome.
3. My mom and I have a horrible relationship now that she's with her new husband. Good times.
4. I've been a daddys girl since I was born.
5. I almost died 3 times when I was a baby/toddler due to asthma.
6. I used to be such a homebody but now I love to get out and want to start traveling with Addison.
7. I think I may be addicted to my phone/ipad/facebook.
8. Dr. Pepper is my go to pop. But I need to stop drinking it so much.
9. One day I will have a red Lexus hard top convertible.
10. I wish I had curly hair. I'm glad Addi has it :)
11. I have a mortuary science degree that I don't use. I'm going back to school in the summer though.
Questions from Jen:
1. What is your most
prized possession?
Hmmmm besides Addi? my pictures.
2. You have to choose your last meal. What do you choose?
My nana's spaghetti.
3. You won a shopping spree to a store of your choice. Where do you go?
Are the clothes for me or Addi? Me? Fashion bug. Addi? Target, carters, Oshgosh
4. What is your favorite candle scent?
Hmmmm besides Addi? my pictures.
2. You have to choose your last meal. What do you choose?
My nana's spaghetti.
3. You won a shopping spree to a store of your choice. Where do you go?
Are the clothes for me or Addi? Me? Fashion bug. Addi? Target, carters, Oshgosh
4. What is your favorite candle scent?
I'm a Scentsy girl, but fruity stuff
5. What is your go-to look when going out?
Depends where I'm going. Bar ie-village/upper deck? jeans and a t-shirt. Girls night? Jeans, heels/flats and a nice shirt. Kyle and I going out? umm not sure. hasn't happened in a long time!
6. You have a wall of nail polish choices.What color do you instantly go for for your fingernails? Your toenails?
Toes, pinks/shimmers stuff like that. They always have to be painted. I feel naked without it. Nails? usually french but they are currently a very light shimmery pink. And that's only because I'm going to a concert Friday.
7. What is your dream vacation?
5. What is your go-to look when going out?
Depends where I'm going. Bar ie-village/upper deck? jeans and a t-shirt. Girls night? Jeans, heels/flats and a nice shirt. Kyle and I going out? umm not sure. hasn't happened in a long time!
6. You have a wall of nail polish choices.What color do you instantly go for for your fingernails? Your toenails?
Toes, pinks/shimmers stuff like that. They always have to be painted. I feel naked without it. Nails? usually french but they are currently a very light shimmery pink. And that's only because I'm going to a concert Friday.
7. What is your dream vacation?
Right now, any vacation would be nice but my dream vacation has always been Europe.
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Spending the night at my nana and papas. I may have hated it then but now I look back and realize it was a lot of fun. Even if we had to watch Star Trek and wake up early as hell. But there was always breakfast made for us.
9. What movie could you watch over and over and over?
Good one! I really don't have a grown up favorite movie. Remember the Titans is good (one of Kyle and I's favorites) but I can watch the Twilight series on repeat and never get bored
10. You get an entire day to yourself. What do you do?
Endless money? Spa day! I get 2 days a week without addi so I usually grab lunch with friends or catch up on housework. Maybe watch some trashy tv.
11. What are your favorite blogs?
The ones I check daily are:
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Spending the night at my nana and papas. I may have hated it then but now I look back and realize it was a lot of fun. Even if we had to watch Star Trek and wake up early as hell. But there was always breakfast made for us.
9. What movie could you watch over and over and over?
Good one! I really don't have a grown up favorite movie. Remember the Titans is good (one of Kyle and I's favorites) but I can watch the Twilight series on repeat and never get bored
10. You get an entire day to yourself. What do you do?
Endless money? Spa day! I get 2 days a week without addi so I usually grab lunch with friends or catch up on housework. Maybe watch some trashy tv.
11. What are your favorite blogs?
The ones I check daily are:
well since pretty much each all but Sam have done this already, I'm tagging her :)
Questions to answer:
1. What is your biggest fear?
2. You have one day to live, what do you do?
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What is one word you'd use to describe yourself?
6. What are your hopes and dreams for your kids?
7. Do you have any regrets?
8. what is your favorite picture?
9. Why do you blog?
10. Do you want more kids and if so, how many?
11. How did we meet?
No comments:
Post a Comment