Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Wrap-Up

Thurdsay and Friday were jammed packed with christmas parties. Thursday morning we went to my dads house and opened presents there. The girls definetely got a lot of good gifts from Santa!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This wagon was overflowing by the time we left
Photobucket

Playing with some toys before heading to Uncle Dan's house
Photobucket
Did I say playing? I meant putting her feet up and relaxing!
Photobucket

Friday morning we woke up and opened gifts here. Kyle got me an external hard drive, I got him a Blackhawks jersey and tickets to a game. I might be the best wife ever. I didn't get any pictures of Addison opening gifts. She saw this one
Photobucket and wanted nothing to do with any more presents.

After we were done here, we went next door to my moms. Where Toys R Us relocated to. PhotobucketSee what I mean?! There were about 25 gifts for each kid, a trampoline, a slide, a tunnel/tent combo and an easel. Think my parents went a little over board this year? But its ok, the girls had fun jumping on the trampoline instead of opening up presents and that's all that matters!
Photobucket

We left moms with a no nap 1 year old and headed to Lansing for Kyle's family party. She got some good gifts there but I think she had more fun teasing the dog :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Back to my dads house we went. I was too busy using the camcorder to take any pictures. Santa was there though!
Photobucket This was NOT her face for Santa. She screamed when it was her turn to receive presents.

I hope Santa was good to everyone this year. I can't believe it's already December 27th. Tomorrow is Addison's 1st birthday!!

No comments: