Wanted to do this seperatly because only some of it pertains to Addison...
Friday she is having tubes put in and her adnoids taken out. I knew it was inevitable with all the ear infections she's had and I was all for it, knowing this could "cure" her of ear infections. Now I'm getting nervous. My baby will be going under anesthesia for the first time. At 9 1/2 months old. It's a little scary if you think about it. I'm taking Friday off, but working Saturday. I'm hoping she's not in too much pain and the meds help her.
Found out last Friday that my grandpa has stage 4 intestinal cancer. He was having surgery to remove some polups when they found the cancer. It has spread to his colon but not his liver so I guess thats good. He can't start any chemo until he's healed from surgery, which will be like a month. So we won't know how much it has spread, how bad it is or anything for another month. I don't understand how that's even possible. My head is just spinning not knowing anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment