Tuesday, October 6, 2009

9 Month Stats

It really seems like forever since I posted any stats...then again, it was 3 months ago that we went for a well baby check up, it just seems like forever.

Weight: 19lbs 12.8oz----65th percentile
Height: 28 1/2inches----75th percentile
head size: 44.8cm----80th percentile

Doctor said she's perfect. Like she'd be anything but?? I mean come on!

Addison had to have an anemia test done today. She didn't cry AT ALL! I thought for sure she would, but nope! But then she bled for 30 minutes. It was a little crazy. They don't put bandaids on kids because of the choking risk but after 30 minutes of sitting there with a fussy kid crying because I won't let her finger go and getting blood all over me and her, I asked them to put a bandaid on. I'd take responsibility if anything happened. So they did and what do you know? She stopped bleeding!

Monday we went to the ENT doctor for a consoult for tubes. He thinks she's a candidate because of the number of ear infections in 9 months. Next week she has a hearing test. I'm sure by the end of the month she'll have tubes in and her adnoids out. I just want her to be done with ear infections. They make everything miserable! So we'll see how that goes!

No comments: