Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just a little update....

Addison is on round 4 of ear infections. 4th one in 5 months to be exact. We are going to the ENT on October 5th for a consoultation for tubes. Right now I'm hoping for some "cure" to this. Every runny nose she gets ends in an ear infection. Right now she's fighting an ear infection, cold and I think *keeping fingers crossed* a tooth coming in. She has literally slept all day.

She got her first black eye the other day at school. Superbaby climbed over a kids table and did a half sumersault onto some toys. I guess she cried for about 5 minutes and went back to playing. She's got a nice shiner forming.


I can't believe she'll be 9 months next week. That seems impossible to me. Where has the time gone? I remember this time last year being pregnant and giving birth and thats pretty much about it. Those nights of sleeping on the couch because she could not sleep laying down and had to sleep in her crib for 7 weeks are long gone. She's finally sleeping through the night :) the days of her crying for hours on end only to find out it was a milk protien allergy that she, so far, seems to be outgrowing. It's just amazing to me that my little baby will be 1 in 3 months. I honestly can not believe how time has just flown by.

No comments: