Sunday we went to the beach with my mother in law and some aunts/uncles/cousins. Addison really didn't enjoy it-probably because she couldn't just go crawling around, I didn't have an umbrella to put her in the shade (I know, bad mommy!), and the water was too cold for her. I think next year she'll have more fun with her cousin Emileigh and the new addition Mason!


1 comment:
Hilary,
This is my first time to your blog. I'm doing a little bit of hopping around - which isn't something I have a lot of time for but it sure is fun now and then. :)
It's so nice to meet you. Your "Little Munckin" is adorable. :)
I love the newborn picture of your nephew. Ooey gooey Precious baby!!! I'm with you, the miracle of birth will never cease to amaze me!
Have a lovely day.
Lynnette
Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground
Post a Comment