Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Summer Time Fun and Foooood!!

Photobucket
I came home to find this on my sidewalk...thanks to Kyle and Aunt Brittany.

We've spent so much time outside the last few days. Addison will get angry if we're not out as soon as she wakes up from her morning nap. Kyle takes her long walks in the evening and I can tell she looks forward to just her and daddy time. Its really nice for me too, I get a much deserved break! We go to the park almost every day. I finally took a picture of her on the swing...
Photobucket
she really didn't like it too much. Just sat there...hanging out.

We've also started more foods. So far she's had and loved-bananas, applesauce, squash and tonight green beans. She's not too fond of sweet potatoes or peaches for some reason. Tonight was green beans and the mess that happened...
Photobucket

She also rolled from back to belly and then back again this morning. Man, she's getting so big! Oh and I didn't say how much she was at her dr appt last week...
15lbs 3.2 oz (80th percentile) 25inches (75th percentile) and head size is 41.5cm (70th percentile). She's jumped up 10% head circumference in 2 months! Man, her brain really is growing! And she's gone from the 35th percentile in her weight to the 75th in 2 months! Such a chunker!

No comments: