Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Addison's Easter Picture

I went to the mall today and got Addison's picture taken with the Easter Bunny. I was a little upset that she was asleep, but I'd rather have a sleeping baby, then a sceaming one like the two kids in front of us!

Photobucket

and today was the first day that she sat in the actual stroller part. Usually I keep her in the carseat but she screamed the ENTIRE way to the mall. So I decided to give it a shot and it worked! She absolutely loved it! She's in this stage where she wants to see everything and if I would have brought the carseat with she would have wanted to be held and she's getting too heavy to be held walking around at the mall. But she just sat there and looked around and was just talking and talking. I should have taken a picture, but I didn't.

No comments: