Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer fun!

I feel like this summer has really gone by fast. Probably because we've been in Chicago so much and I've started school, but we have done fun things for sure!

The biggest and best {in my opinion} thing that happened was the dance recital. Man I have a cute kid!

We've also been the splash park

 We've been to the zoo

Went on vacation with Jess and Jake to Splash Universe

Been swimming at Grandma Sadie's multiple times

 And taken naps with our dog

So I guess we have done a lot. Throw some gymnastics and dance classes in there, a bunch of trips to Chicago (for doctor appointments) and that's been our summer until now. July slows down a bit with appoints and things but I see more pool days for us. August we plan on going camping and then school starts in September {Can I freak out yet?!}

That's been our summer so far!


No comments: