I completely slacked on getting her the second one in the series so I went to Hallmark yesterday to get it and decided I really didn't like the collection as much anymore.
BUT! There sitting in the case, pulling at my heart strings were these--
The Disney Princess collection! OMG I just had to get them for her! They only had Snow White (1) and Cinderella (2), but I found them all online so I'm ordering the knight and Sleeping Beauty (3). I'm going to get them all within the next couple weeks since they are a "limited edition" and I would hate for them to be out of stock before her 6th birthday :/
And I know, she may not like Princesses by the time she's 6 but it will still be something I can give her and then hopefully one day she can pass them on to her daughter.



No comments:
Post a Comment