I really don't think I've ever been so busy during the summer. We aren't really doing anything super exciting but since this heat wave is upon us we've been swimming every day or doing things inside with some friends. Speaking of heat, I'm ABSOLUTELY sick of it!! I'm SOOOOO ready for fall!!
Sunday Addi spent the ENTIRE day with Grandma and Grandpa Sadie (Ledbetters) and she had a blast!!
She is such a water baby I can't get over how FEARLESS she is! Since we've been in swim lessons she thinks she can do anything-jump, go under, SWIM, anything. It's nice not having a kid who hates the water though :)
Yesterday we went to my dads house and went swimming with my sis, her kids, Lori and Annalise (from school). All the kids had such a blast and hanging out with some grownups is always fun.
Today we went to the movies with Whitney and Parker to see Winnie the Pooh. Pooh was my favorite growing up. Addi has never seen the cartoon but she gets super excited when the commercial comes on. She stops what she's doing, grabs my hand and says "oh mom! I need it see it!!" So we went. She.was.horrible!!! She wouldn't sit down. Dropped her popcorn all over the floor. NEEDED to take her shoes off. Then come to find out her shoes are getting too small for her feet which is why I'm pretty sure she hates wearing them UGHH!!!
After the movies we went back to my dads house and went swimming with Kelly, little Carlos and Michael. All the kids had a blast. Addi was going on no nap today and was surprisingly good! Dad bought us dinner and they all played. Papa did get some quality cuddle time in though <3 She sure does love her papa!
And now my no nap child is in bed. Actually she's been asleep since 6:15 when we left dads. Tomorrow is my kid free cleaning day. There's no laundry to do. It's too hot to sit outside. Maybe I'll just watch a movie on Netflix or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment