Monday, May 17, 2010

Bunch of random-ness!!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately..been really busy lately! Here's a random posts with all sorts of things that are going on....

I got my hair cut and colored yesterday...I LOVE IT!
Photobucket

Emileigh stayed the night on friday. We all had a great time!
Photobucket
Photobucket

All 3 kids were over last weekend. Mason is getting so big! He's my little man <3
*let's ignore the juice stain on the carpet, shall we?*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emileigh was reading to her brauder and her coooooussssiiiinnnn :)
Photobucket

I absolutely loves these pictures of Addison and Kyle.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We also went to the Michigan City Zoo a few weeks ago with Audrey and Bear. Seriously LOVE both of them...or all 3 of them if you include Addi <3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After the zoo we had ice cream and then Bear came over to my house for a little bit. Two toddlers. By myself. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! LOL! Both kids were very well behaved and they play great together so it wasn't THAT bad.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some random pictures of Addi
Photobucket
Photobucket

Again, sorry for the lack of posts. I'm hoping to get back to blogging like I used to soon!

No comments: